Sunday, June 7, 2009

Turbulence

What a week. But- I feel good. I feel happy. I feel relieved. I'm back on my Lamictal. I'm accepting money for "listening". I'm dreaming of a better life. David still has me wrapped around his pinky. I saw him Monday and Wed and we did our usual dinner, followed by a trip into his hot tub, followed by sex which makes me feel good but never makes me cum. His life makes me sick. He makes more in a month than I make in a year and yet I tried sales and couldn't hack it. So- this week finds me almost 29 years old, realizing that time is running out. I am ready to sell my soul, do whatever I have to do to have the good life. I cannot go on much longer in a life of poverty. My existence is exactly what I swore I would never become. I look down upon my parents for never making anything of themselves despite their advanced degrees and here I am, almost 30 with NOTHING.
So- I know that I'm good at fucking, good at a mild amount of extortion and game playing so that is what I will focus on. I may not be able to sell a fucking printer or hold a normal job but if my life is going to be worth living it is going to involve nice material things.

This entry has irritated me. Back to chores.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should pursue massage therapy. I think you would be wildly successful, build up an immediately loyal client-base, and have the benefits of being self-employed with flexible hours. They typically make between $25 - $100 an hour, and I think you the training is less than a year. http://www.everest.edu/campus/dearborn/program/massage-therapy
    I love you, sweet, crazy, lost girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Their has to be something that works for you. I mean you can't give up because some crappy sales job didn't suit you. Never give up! Plus your not running out, your only getting better :)

    ReplyDelete