Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I could write a book about the love hate relationship I've had with my dad. The same man who broke my toys, flushed my fish down the toilet, burned my posters off my wall, called me a stupid ass, etc, etc, also still cuts my steak, stood in line for my books in college, rescued me when I was stranded in Highland Park and so on. So, I love him to pieces. But- why do I hate most men? Hmmm. Tell me doc? I love their cocks, kisses, attention. Wait- I need their attention. But, I also like hurting them. Oddly enough, some of my closest friends are male. I feel a strange competition with males though. I'm always trying to outsmart, out tough them.

Gotta run- mom doesn't want me late for Father's Day but this is just scratching the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment