Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Old habits die hard

Nope- not as fun as it sounds. The old habit being, my lack of writing and then my fear of writing because I want it to be good enough, even though the purpose of this was to write just to write.

Been having such a mundane aldult life, peppered with deep thoughts and emotions. Spending more time with mom, sis, and reaching out to dad. Spending less time with men. Declared celibacy which worked until I was seduced by a huge cock about a week ago. Anytime someone can show up with drugs and dick, I'm probably gonna be a fan.

Okay- I'm too shifty to do this right now-

Was complaining about being tired but now I'm jittery from the addy. It is a constant chase for the perfect buzz or distraction lately. I can't even focus on writing this and I promised my mom I would write a warm memory for her for mother's day. I'm good with material gifts but that is gonna take some work.

Last night I almost cried while I was getting fucked from behind from our newest member. I wanted the addy he had because I nodded off while driving Monday and was pooped yesterday and as much as I hate to admit it- I kind of wanted the company. I haven't cum in a while, although there is a bond being formed with E again and I think I might have this weekend sometime. I get so wet and because we are on so many drugs, sex always seems like a dream sequence. There is just something off and femme about him though.

So- I was freshly showered, worried about work, and bent over my tiny little futon getting railed from behind when I actually felt like I might cry. Not just because the sex was doing nothing for me, but because it wasn't distracting me the way I needed it to. Once, when David broke my heart the first of many times I was having sex with Eric and burst into tears. Nothing like getting dumped by the guy who refused to make you his gf and going to the guy who you

No comments:

Post a Comment