Sunday, February 14, 2010

The roller coaster

Please excuse the lame title. But, that's what I am lately. Lame. Not in the hipster sense but in the "put that worthless horse down" sense. My coat doesn't shine anymore. I'm not the prizefighter or the stud horse or whatever the more clever term would be if I hadn't popped so many pills tonight, I mean, all week. I'm not even that blue and I see larger tragedies all the time but the whiny brat in me starts to pill out of boredom and constant pleasure seeking, then she adds more and more because it has become so diluted. Classic case of boredom leading to "look at me" acting out.

Felt so great with my new found maternal side. Hugging women at work and really feeling connected. Feeling powerful and free despite my "job".

More to come. No longer sober enough to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment